The solution 1 includes accomodation at the Surf House, surf school for beginners and intermediates and surf guide for advanced surfers.
This Pack includes:
- transports from and to Port Elizabeth Airport
- 7 nights double room accomodation at African Perfection Guesthouse or LUXURY accomodation at private residence, up to 4 guests
- continental breakfast at 20 Pepper Street
- 1 safari by car
- surf school – 2 hours per day, 5 days per week – beginners and intermediates ; or surfari for intermediates and advanceds (JBay, St. Francis Bay, Cape St. Francis, Seal Point, Bruce’s Beauties )
- qualified surf instructors
- surf equipment rental, boards and wetsuits
- 1 visit to local J-Bay shaper
- internet and cable TV
- Horse Ridings - 14 km horse riding on desert beaches with the possibility to see wales and dolphins! This activity is a jump into the wild, sand hills surronding the Bay and strong rains you can spot some small crystal lagoons of incredible colors!
- English School - On demand you can attend a School of English in Jeffrey's Bay. The available courses are General English, Business English and English for Academic Purpouse, perfect to prepare TOEFL or IELTS examinations. Qualified teachers and small classes to make it easier and performe the best, plus all the activities will be connected to local culture to make it the most enjoyable!
- Sandboarding - You will ride the hills with a sandboard, a very similar discipline to snowboarding!